Sunday 12 June 2011

What a waste

I have decided not to visit or observe the MS Society's message boards anymore, I can almost relate to every post, as in having been there. There is a post today -Tired of it all- I find it quite disyressing being able to relate to all she says. But I cannot contact her, as I have been ousted (and wrongly so to ) .

There are no doubt good people raising money and funds avidly for what they believe is a worthwhile cause' it angers and disappoints me that all of these enthusiatically raised funds, have soley been invested in science and finding a cure, when I know as in my case and I now believe the majority of others diagnosed, they may be alternative issues involved e.g a misaligned Atlas and Candida (whiplash also a factor and stress as both can cause the first, and sress can cause both) The MS Society should be working for all with an ms diagnosis. They are blinkered in their thinking, leading people to believe that their only option is for a cure.
When as I believe you CANNOT cure what DOESNT exist. Perhaps if they stopped congratulating themselves on their fund raising capabilities for a moment, then they would truely see the bigger picture here.

Some serious money has been channeled in the wrong direction, when both possibilities should have been considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment