Thursday 16 June 2011

Sciatic nerve and meridian

Just to give an update on my current situation. I wake up at night approx every 2-2 1/2 hrs with a burning pain in lower right back/buttock area, this type of pain only occurs when laying down at night. It is no use shifting position trying to get comfortable to ease, I have to get up I also get incredible tghtness in right leg, after 5 mins the pain and tightness starts to subside, if I go to for a wee it subsides even more, only when the discomfort has gone can I return to be, by the way this is I believe the sciatic nerve causing pain, also tightness in leg is bladder meridian related as eases after urination. Although my right leg ispermenantly at present effect by tight ligaments or tendons something of that nature and not possible yet to straighten leg. This sciatic pain on top is problematic at mo. But I do see John my Chiropractor tomorrow and perhaps he can help, and on tues having acupuncture along bladder meridian and that again will help.

I again state for the record that this is definitely not MS, I do not have it, this is a whole different ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment