Sunday 12 June 2011

Fight or flight

An ms diagnosis causes many psychological implications, in fact destroying ones individualism. and thrusting you into a place where you become public property, no longer is your business your own, you become a statistic and that's all you are.travelling along a onveyor belt of appointment with neurolgists, doctors and ms nurses.
I have always been very independant, its been hard having my mobility affected, but one thing is hard to accept is not having theability to "fight or flight" I now have no fear the only one I DID have was the fear of living. Thats not the case now though, but I imagine many others in a similar position that I was have those very same feelings.

I suppose in a way I do "fight" to stay well out of the ms system that exists today

No comments:

Post a Comment