Friday 10 June 2011

ot a quick fix for meN

I think if you are in the early stages of a misaligned Atlas then the instrument that zaps it back into place would work. But wouldnt on me as need constant chiropractic adjustments as have further misalignments which have had a knock on effect due to the Atlas.

Mine has probably been out 13 years, as I have been doing a bit of reflecting back. There was a particular time that was a stressful one, and that was probably the time my Atlas was affected,.As my spine internally twisted with no external evidence, my bladder/meridian became affected causing me several UTIs and several years later, hey presto. Long term damage had occurred and that is what I am now trying to reverse, with the help of John my Chiropractor and Mike my acupucturist.

I have been lucky in finding John he is very good and is treating me as me and not someone with ms. I know some are sceptical about chiropractors, and yes one should be warey when choosing one, and would be so much easier if was done through the recommendation of NHS.

It will take time for me to revert back, but it will happen eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment