Sunday 19 June 2011

different pain

At mo my mattress is on floor and when getting up need to hoist myself up to get into my chair. everytime I do, I get awful pain in base of my spine. I have just learned to expect it, but for the last 4 nights that certain pain is gone. Now I do have sciatic nerve pain but it is a different tyoe of pain, its sore and a burning sensation. So different things cause different types of pain.

So is the description of numbness in ms. I remember going to Doctors with a funny feeling on my tummy. The Doctor got quite impatient with me, he actually mademe cry, it was hard to describe it wasnt numb but not feeling either. Somebody desccribed it as being wrapped in clingfilm, and that is exactly how it felt. So are others or Neuros describing it as a numb area, when it is desensitized only.

Somebody described fatigue once, as just having the plug taken out, and others have said the same to.

Are people saying that they have double vision, when in fact it is just poor vision, I had the latter, didnt realise it was as poor as it was, until after Atlas treatment it improved, colour were more vibrant.

But are descriptions of symptoms of ms being confused and incorrectly noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment