Sunday 26 June 2011

Dont hide that stress, it just adds to the mess

I know that years of constant stresses had such a physical resulted in me being misdiagnosed. But the stresses I was under, I kept to myself, never sharing them or showing them i.e. bad temper etc. I tried coping with them without letting anyone know I was worried. These stresses ect were caused by one person only my then partner, but to discuss these with anyone would to me have been betrayel. So basically I muddled along. Even though I had a warning from my body in the form of desenstised feeling down my left side top of my head tip of my toe, I am so gladand  that at the time I was told that it was a classic sign of depression and that was feesable, the feeling passed and I then continued the next 7 years as normal. My fundimental mistake was no heeding that warning. and therefore my second was more severe and put down to MS  (wrong!!!!!)  I now know what a devesyating affect stress can have on ones system/mobility if it is not checked and suitably dealt with, my Atlas at that point was affecte whether for psychological or physical reasons of that I am sure. Now I may or may not have had CANDIDA as far back as then, but who knows, now that no matter when it started was the NHSs 2nd and final mistake as far as I am concerned. the 1st misdiagnosis they could have covered up, but the 2nd of CANDIDA is unforgivable as they have known about this for years, but have actively hidden it, but the Holistic profession are very very much aware of its existance as the are picking up the pieces on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment