Thursday 23 June 2011

movement of lower back/sciatic nerve/bladder meridian all connected

When I either lean back and hit a certain point in my back my left leg flexes over my right, it kind of twists and know my left knee is slightly swollen it doesnt hurt until this happens and I try standing on it, it sometimes just gives way.

Ayway this same flexing happens when I want a wee, yesterday I could sit forward and the leg would retract, today I dont seem able to do that.

I believe thisreaction is caused my the sensitivity of the sciatic nerve either by movement or the influence of the bladder meridian, these two thing the sciatic nerve and bladder meridian are closely linked.

I am going again for acupuncture later so all this we will discuss. no doubt we will still use UB54 as this has such a reaction with flexing/spasm of right leg when the needle is turned.

I find this all incredibly interesting, how one part of the body can react if another area is stimulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment