Saturday 25 June 2011

heat ms bad reaction

It is going to be very hot here tomorrow 30 degrees or something like that. Heat has a massive affect on some diagnosed with MS. It used to with me, its like my whole system overheated, it was awful and constant, I would have to have tepid baths to cool down.. Nobody can imagine how devestating it felt only another suffere could comprehend. Anyway 3 years ago I had acupunccture along the bladde line, and experienced many possitives, my bladder strengthened in density, it was no longer sensitive and this is the 3rd year heat has had no effect on me at all, I could also tolerate cold a lot more.

Heat energy is wasted from the system through the bladder, if compremised and not working efficiently it cannot expel heat energy. And that I believe is why I am ok today

No comments:

Post a Comment