Thursday 16 June 2011

UB 54 evoked a reaction yet again

As the burning sciatic pain I had been experiencing constantly for 3 days, and as I was in a bit of a state, I decided to go for acupucture yesterday to help with the pain.

We concerntrated yet again on the all important bladder meridian, I will try and explain a couple of reactions that were experinceded

The UB 54 point again had an interesting reaction, although the point is in my lower back, when needle was turned my right leg quite violently spasmed immediately, this happened on boh occassions when needle was turned. I also had oneon the right side of my lower right knee, this for a seconed or two evoked a feeling in my uooer foot. I had two in my neck area and the lower one created a dull ache.

I find it incredibly interesting that a needle placed in a particular site can have a reaction in a totally different area.

Those lttle needles are really quite incredible. I also had one in the back of my right knee, which has released the tension there no end.

I am seeing John my Chiro today I will post on that treatment afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment