Thursday 30 June 2011

A non ms ramble so just ignore

After much deliberation and thought and because my son is going to the states in 3 years time. I have decided as I will be walking by then, soon hopefuly I've decided to go too.

I was hoping to make a difference here, help so to speak, but after hearing NHSs possible changes and not once hearing the words holistic medicine being included and considered, that is my first reason.

my 2nd is two organisations that have or could have if three years  agostressed me to the max by their total disregard of the trouble, inconvenience and disrespect they caused me, one being the MS Society. The other being the Child Support Agency or CSA.

Oh I forgot the misdiagnosis itself and the Candida thing. So I have no desire and no reason to stay in this country, none at all.

Now that feels better, I have got that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment