Sunday 31 July 2011

my approach

This is how I am approaching my physical probems ok

I started by having acupuncture along the bladder line, until progress ceased
I then had Chiropractic treatment, as I suspected my Atlas was out and had neck issues,
The alongside Chiropractic treatment I again had acupuncture to reinstall flow or Chi
I have today decided to now replace acupunture with massage and exercise loosening up an extremely tight upper torso which affects mobility flow.

So that is my next plan of action, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued to see yet another individual has found a way round the roadblock caused by the Medical Profession's refusal to get up to speed on the atlas subluxation problem. I had my subluxed atlas corrected in December 2009 and within months had been able to cease my ADHD medication. The reasons for this are all perfectly comprehensible in terms of basic anatomy and physiology for anybody who cares to look into it.
    I find it extremely galling as I am a Medical Practitioner myself and now see the conservatism of my profession as often accidentally standing in the way of progress and knowledge.

    I have established my ow blog on the atlas if you are interested:
    http://atlassubluxation.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete