Sunday 10 July 2011

effects of heat uk/hotter climates

It has just occurred to me that if the climate is mainly hot, differences may not be noted,

As UKs summer peaks in July that is when people suffer the most, any raise in outside temperture has negative effects, it used to be awful, no let up constantly feeling bad until weather changed, its as if the bodies thermostat stops working. I no longer suffer with this, this is my third year. And I believe that the strengthe ning of my bladder after acupuncture along the bladder line caused me these benefits. And that is because heat energy is wasted from the system through the  urinary tract, if this is weakened or comprimised, it then cannot do this process to any effiiency.

Three years no adverse affects, that is a most possitive result.

No comments:

Post a Comment