Thursday 7 July 2011

Another thing to try

Now IVIG. I have been visiting ..thisisms.. site mainly American and Canadians, I know nothing about this treatment, I'm just tired of reading about procedures inflicted on others in the futile hope that it will make a significant difference. In my eyes people are being treated as guinea pigs, it is all so wrong, medics are clutching at straws because they havent a clue. The more I read, the more astounded I get, it has to stop and I am powerless to do so, to inflict so much on innocent people like myself is abusive, MS does NOT exist but if I shouted that out loud, they would lock me up and throw away the key. The experiments that must be going on at this moment in the name of multiple sclerosis its just mind blowing. A young person diagnosed at the age of 14 that is just unacceptable, a few months older than my own son, its twisted and very sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment