Thursday 7 July 2011

I will not be beaten, I'll get there

You see this is a tricky one, the chair that I have been given by NHS is totally unsuitable for several reasons, I know it my chiropractors knows it as does my physio. I live in Notts , can't hire a chair no-body does it (niche in the market there) I cant prove that I have been misdiagnosed by NHS until I walk, but as I am not in a financial position to buy an adequate chair, I dont need sides to it or foot plates, and I cannot rent at all in this area, I have no choice but to rely on the same organisation that eventually I intend to sue (how crackers is that) I must be the only person worldwide that has been misdiagnosed oops!! I'm not and I am pretty sure of that fact, hence my blog  no body is going to endorse, back up what I say or sponsor me without proof, I will prove it eventually, its just going to take me longer without a suitable chair to help strengthen my core and lower back area. Its frustratingly unfair but hey! I'll get there. Perhaps the NHS will surprise me with a quick and adequate solution, lets see eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment