Tuesday 12 July 2011

It needs to be understood

The most sceptical people of what I am saying, is those that have been diagnosed and for a number of years, as they have had all the unbearable symptoms for a longer time period, its just the cause of them is not ms. Some I am affraid have become so convinced by it, it will be very difficultto reverse their thinking.

Thats why I wont knock myself out trying to convince anyone, but I will give them food for thought, to prevoke debate, to allow them to make their own choice of believing or not.

I wont jeapordise my own wellbeing and calmness for anyone who is objectionable. Thats why I now focus on this blog, and not get involved publically, not at this point anyway.  Changes are happening lower back and legs, but only just and are not constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment