Wednesday 20 July 2011

It needs to be right

A very nice man called out to fit new canvasses to my chair. I explained howunsuitable this chair is, in its lack of support, and that the self propelling  wheels are too far back as when i reach for the I lean back hitting the point in my spine that triggers the nerve that flexes and twists my left leg (ouch) Also that the front wheels are too big as catch my feet all the time, ad that I do not have the power in them at the moment to keep them out of the way. Also the back of the chair leans back and I need a back that is shorter and that I can sit back in.
Bottom line is this one is no good, I need something more modern in design. I cant afford to buy one. and nowhere in Notts rents them either He agreed with me and hopefully I will be reassessed. We can only ask, lets see if I get what I need to help me rehabilitate.

As I see it NHS put me in this chair by its misdiagnosis, lets hope they are compliant at helping me get out of it, by giving me a better chair. (not that they know that yet) but when I walk they'll know bbecause when I walk then i"ll talk 

No comments:

Post a Comment