Thursday 14 July 2011

posted july 2011

The MSS message boards, are really worrying me now. There are to people one who believes in diet and another in HBOT, they have been on the boards for years, offering advice on both subjects which has been helpfull to others. and now for some reason in my eyes being desrespectfully treated.

An older group of users use this board as their alto ego, and if they dont like your ideas etc make sure you have a hard time, when what they should do is move on. people are entitled to their veiws, and personally can see exactly why these two members a pationate about these subjects, as I was regarding acupunxture ans the Atlas. A group didnt agree or like me, were unable to see the bigger picture and lied to get rid of me.

The older members take the younger ones under their wing, this in itself worries me as they are censoring what they are allowed to think, this is wrong and very manipulative.

I have written to MS Society politely requesting that my ban is lifted, but they totally ignore my request. no  reply nothing.

The board has definitely lost its reason. Its so sad as others desperately need it, but not as it is today. Shame on them for ignoring the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment