Thursday 21 November 2013

repost Apr 2011 - join up the dots and the picture becomes clear

A misaligned Atlas effects the spine and right leg.
The bladder meridian runs down the spine and right leg/
Candida causes blurred vision. My Atlas adjustment improved my vision.
Candida can invade the blood stream. A misaligned Atlas effects blood flow.
Candida can cause pain, a misaligned Atlas can cause pain.
a misaligned Atlas effects other organs, Candida can invade other organs besides the gut.
A misaligned Atlas can effect digestion, Candida effects digestion.

And also something that has NOT effected me. A misaligned Atlas can cause fatigue. Candida can cause fatigue

Double troiuble on most issues.

In my case and as I now see it many many others if not all, they have seriously got it wrong, and sentenced many to a life of confusion, sadness and pain. It just is so wrong and needs sorting

No comments:

Post a Comment