Saturday 23 November 2013

my info Thisisms - and now I'm Icecube 2 - you cant say I didnt try

Candida leaky gut syndrome

Postby icecube2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 am
Hi!

I am posting this info again as all my previous posting on Candida seem to have disappeared, and there were quite a few.

Anyways Candida can also cause vitamin deficiency and maybe the cause as to why we are.

I take multi vits myself, and zinc, and those I will continue to take even after I discovered that I had Candida and have since dealt with it.


http://www.leakygut.co.uk/Candidiasis.htm
icecube2
Family Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Advertisement

Re: Candida leaky gut syndrome

Postby icecube2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 am
Hi! again,

I forgot to mention, that because I had treated myself to a haircut with my regular hairdresser, who knew nothing of my run in with my good friend Candida, out of the blue, she said she could swear my hair had got thicker, imagine how good that made me feel. Also I noticed my nails have got stronger, so I am now quite accustomed to give them a little file and a splash of varnish now and again.

Thought I'd just say yeah! a bit of useless info for you.

Fiona
icecube2
Family Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Just verification that candida does exist

Postby icecube2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:43 am
icecube2
Family Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Re: Candida leaky gut syndrome

Postby euphoniaa » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 am
icecube2 wrote:Hi!

I am posting this info again as all my previous posting on Candida seem to have disappeared, and there were quite a few.

http://www.leakygut.co.uk/Candidiasis.htm


No, Fiona, as an FYI, your candida posts did NOT disappear from TIMS. :smile: It looks like most of them were moved to the "Natural Approach" forum and incorporated into one of the gigantic combined threads there; most of those posts are on the "Healthy Gut" thread in the Natural Approach Forum.

Here's the link if I copied it right: natural-approach-f27/topic18577.html

Since you've posted so many threads on the same topic (candida), it seems reasonable to move them to Natural Approach Forum to keep them from filling the entire front page of the General Forum, bumping every other discussion out of view. :smile:

Just my opinion, though.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS or MS symptoms except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
User avatar
euphoniaa
Family Elder
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:00 pm
Location: midwest U.S.

food for thought eh!

Postby icecube2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 am
Hi!

The following is a post that I made on my blog in August, I believed it then and I believe in now.

I can assure you will be my last post of the day, I shall now leave you good folk alone. I can hear you breathe a sigh of relief but as Arnie says "I'll be back"
.............................................................................................

Tuesday, 30 August 2011
Ann Boroch and Montel

Ann Boroch was in her twenties and disabled she was diagnosed with ms.

She has A book ok "healing Multiple Sclerosis" which she did through an anti Candida diet removing toxins from her body

Now replace the word "Multiple Sclerosis" from the book title the replace it with "Candida" and it all begins to make sense.

Take a look at u-tube clip and make up your own minds.

Yet again Candida rears its head, is the swank diet similar but without the suppliments that help cause die off of fungus.So like me you can have two thigs going on side by side.

misaligned Atlas + Candida = ms misdiagnosis

and possibly

Lymes + Candida+ ms misdiagnosis or even just Candida =ms misdiagnosis and the list goes on because a lot of Candida symptoms match that of ms.


When is that penny going to drop.
icecube2
Family Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Re: Candida leaky gut syndrome

Postby icecube2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:31 am
Euphoniaa


i suppose that means I have just been educated, didnt realize that one,

the only problem there is that I posted them on General because it is important that everyone is aware of it, because you can have it and just wouldnt know it, I deliberately posted on general because there seems to be a lot of advice given re vitamins and supps, so its only fair people are made aware this could be a reason why.

Not everyone is interested in visiting the natural board, as they dont visit the Antibiotic board, a possible cause, so would never know.

If someone had PMd me and told me, I would have changed my approach, but I was left in the dark, with not a torch to lead my way.

Well you live and learn eh! you live and learn

Fiona
icecube2
Family Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Re: a healthy gut

Postby jimmylegs » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 am
i remember an appointment with my naturopath when i was all gung ho about candida. she said no, no, candida is a secondary infection - but here's this diet plan for ms. i looked at it, then gave her a funny look and said 'but, that's an anti-candida diet!'

so off i went and did my anti-candida thing, but with little success ...until i discovered and corrected the underlying nutritional problems that pre-existed my msdx, i was stuck. zinc turned out to be one of my major problems at that time.

interestingly, the dietary measures my naturopath gave me to consider for ms would yes also counter candida overgrowth, but notably would also help improve zinc status (and a few other things too). this nuance was something it would take me quite some time to realise.

this next post will potentially look a little unfamiliar in this thread, but nonetheless here's me back in the day, trying to be scientific about the candida line of thinking:

antibiotics-f28/topic2543-15.html#p16015

now i'm trying to find the post where sarah dissed me over the whole gliotoxin approach - anecdote it was so long ago but can you find it now by chance?? you might remember the words you used better than i... or perhaps could link to the study, or recall the question you referred to david??, on the subject...?

ttfn
JL
READ ME key info on nutrient targets - www.thisisms.com/ftopict-2489.html
my approach: no meds so far - just nutrient-dense anti-inflammatory whole foods, and supplements where needed
info: www.whfoods.com, www.nutritiondata.com
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 8416
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:00 pm

Re: a healthy gut

Postby icecube2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 am
JL


I cant be asked, I really cant
icecube2
Family Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Re: a healthy gut

Postby jimmylegs » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:08 am
no probs, you're not sarah.
READ ME key info on nutrient targets - www.thisisms.com/ftopict-2489.html

No comments:

Post a Comment