Wednesday 13 November 2013

C1/Atlas Vertebre Misalignment

C-1 / Atlas Vertebrae Misalignment

I went to see the chiropractor today, finally!  The first reset I literally screamed, only because I was very startled.  Mike, my chiropractor actually said to me after I screamed, “it doesn’t hurt”.  No duh I know, and thanks for making me feel like such a whimp.  The chiropractic intern was startled herself with my scream.  Honestly it does not hurt, but the crack was just so loud and it’s near my ear and I felt like someone was breaking my neck and I’m on some kind of strong numbing that I can feel the crack yet I cannot feel the pain.  Anyhow, so after the first reset, the loudest crack, I started to tense up because I was scared.  So the chiropractor was nice enough to stop in-between to explain to me what he had reset.  He successfully reset 3 more areas all within my neck and told me basically I had a C-1 Misalignment all these times.  So here are just the few symptoms associating with the C-1 Misalignment:
Misalignment of adult spines can lead to:

Neck Pain,  Back Pain, Leg & Arm Pain/Numbness/Tingling, Rib Pain, Tension Headaches, Nervousness/Anxiety, Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Collitis, Sinus Congestion, Colds & Flu, Constipation/Irregularity, Asthma, Allergies, ADD/ADHD, Depression, Seizures, TMJ Pain/Popping, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia Pain, Dizziness, Energy Swings, Mood Swings, Indigestion, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Bell’s Palsy, Sleep Disturbance, Morning Stiffness, Stress Headaches, Migraines, Acid Reflux, Hemorrhoids, Decreased Mental Clarity.
So out of all those symptoms, I have: neck pain, back pain, left arm/leg numbness/tingling, tension headaches, nervousness, anxiety, constipation, sinus congestion, asthma, depression, TMJ pain/popping, chronic fatigue, dizziness, energy swings, mood swings, indigestion, sleep disturbance, morning stiffness, stress headaches SEVERE migraines, and yeah basically almost all.  Phew….so the C-1 (Atlas Vertebrae) bone is very important because it “This vertebrae is connects the brain stem and spine, and therefore is rich in nerve endings that communicate and send messages to the entire body.  That is why when the C-1 is not properly aligned, it is possible to experience a wide variety of physical and emotional symptoms”.
Basically, the C-1 bone has been reset, however, that vertebrae isn’t the only thing that’s off, my spine is also off.  The chiropractor tried to reset my spine too but failed because I didn’t let him.  I kept on tensing up therefore he cannot crack me back into place.  So, yes maybe I am a whimp but if only you’d feel all those symptoms that I had to go through, you’d understand.  So I have a few more sessions to go, and then probably after that I’ll try out acupuncture ;) )
One more thing, what’s interesting the one who actually discovered that my C-1 / Atlas Vertebrae was misaligned after I went into the ER at Orange Coast hospital and the ER doctor there failed to even diagnose me right is my Oriental doctor Dr. Law.  I mean literally the week of finals last semester of Fall 2011, I woke up in pain, couldn’t move.  My boyfriend had to come and pick me up, drive me to the hospital only to get in there, got turned down.  They didn’t even bothered to take x-rays to examine my neck area.  All that doctor said was you have torticollis and these things go away by itself, just wear a scarf and take your Norco.  Yeah, who wants to take Norco during finals?!  I told him I can’t take Norco during final because that would be a disaster and he said it’s just something I have to endure, it’s not something they can really fix.  I mean seriously what was he thinking to not even bother to examine my neck an spine for a second?  I went to my Oriental Doctor a week later and with just examining my pulse, he can tell right away my neck was misaligned.  He did some very simple physical central nervous tests with me by asking me to push and pull on his arms an right away he pushed on a bone in the back of my neck and I jolted and screamed.  Anyways, so here I am, getting treatment from school after all these years (3) of a misaligned C-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment