Wednesday 20 November 2013

My info only re MSS post 20.11.13

 I have replied this to Anon post under user name Billyboy, but once they or a certain group clicks  its me,
they will either not post it  block it or ban me or even perhaps they don't want people to learn the truth and if that's the case, that is very wrong

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


 I think you should seriously consider Atlas misalignment being your problem.
http://www.neworleanschiropractic.net/misalignment/
Scroll down and it will explain about C1-C7 problems.
Also google Dr Windman Atlas she details causes and symptom, Atlas misalignment can happen for psychological or physical. I believe in my case it was stress
Then google American Acupuncture print off Bladder meridian, cross reference this diagram with Dr Windmans and they practically match.
Also you might find Greg Buchanan's story interesting
http://www.upcspine.com/
I have studied this subject for 4 years due to my own circumstances.

Check info out, make up your own mind yeah!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
 
Sensory problems getting me down
Author
Post
Anonymous
20 Nov 2013 at 10:31AM
Had sensory symptoms, burning, tingling, pins & needles and trickling water sensations from the very beginning-it's what took me off to the GP.
They flare up when I'm in relapse, and new ones appear, but are always there in the background during remission.
They are on the right side of my scalp, my tummy & back and my thigh and foot. I take gabbapentin 1800mg a day, like I said it keeps it in check but never gone away fully. It's flaring up at the moment, not in relapse, so why? It's starting to get me down, I've forgotten how it feels to be normal. I also am struggling with hubby as I can't handle being touched on those areas, which in turn means sex is either a no go or very difficult.
Will I ever get rid of it? Why does it flare up for no reason? Is there another drug I could take? Sorry for anon but bit embarrassed. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment