Tuesday 7 June 2016

Testimonials

Last year in May I began the McCombs Candida Plan and was so full of candida and fungus that I had to do the first 8 weeks three times. And by then I had been diagnosed with Stage III Breast Cancer. The tumor was 9cm and had gone into the lymph nodes but had not spread outside of that. I started chemotherapy (taxol) in Dec 24 and in March began FEC.

I had a COMPLETE response to the chemotherapy. The tumor totally disappeared and when the surgeon went in to get it all he found was some thickened tissue. The pathology came back clear. No cancer cells in the nodes they took (15) or in the tissue. I begin radiation next week.

I am completely convinced I would not have had the response I did to the chemotherapy if I hadn't done the McCombs Plan. I experienced the usual fatigue and loss of appetite that accompanies that treatment but never did I have pneumonia, fevers or the other much worse reactions most patients experience.

My doctors were amazed at how well I did. Their word was "remarkable" but one of them is a family friend and at a function he pulled me aside and said I've freaked a few of my doctors out. A lady at my church asked what I had done last year that I had lost so much weight (50 pounds) and was looking so good. I told her "Dr. McCombs Plan" She perked up and said, "I'm really going to have to do that". Her last name is McCombs. ;-) In any case...Thanks again for developing such a great plan. There's lots of copycats out there, but I really feel yours makes the most sense."

Best regards, L.C.
09/19/2011
The Candida Plan
"I've been on the program only 2 weeks and lost 8 pounds so far. Six family members have done it and have great stories to tell. I'm feeling better every day!"
03/28/2007
The Candida Plan
"Dear Dr. Jeff, I am 56, and female with type O neg. blood. When I was 9, I was treated for rheumatic fever with antibiotics, 2 aspirin 4 times a day, and six months of bed rest. I received a shot of pen- VK once a month for 9 years, until I was 18. When I was 12 I was exhausted and put on bed rest for another 6 months and given aspirin 2 four times a day for 6 weeks. I remember my heart raced night a day. From my own interest in heath and research I think I had adrenal exhaustion. When I was a toddler I would faint If not fed soon after getting up. I have had a low blood sugar problem all my life. I also shake most of the time in the hands. A few years back I found I could no longer push myself through each day as I have been doing for years and menopause has taken its toll. I also tried Dr. Jordan Ruben's plan but that hasn't worked either. My chiropractor also does NeuroLink and with all the supplements she gave me for adrenal exhaustion nothing was lasting. I cannot maintain hydrochloric acid or good bacteria in my stomach. Also, the Adrenatrophen had no lasting effect; I was taking 17 several times a day. I found you through Kevin Trudeau's book. I have been on the plan faithfully for 7 full weeks. I finally am seeing some positive results. I feel hunger, which I haven't felt in years. I have lost 18 lbs. without dieting and don't feel weak. (I am 5' 5" and now weigh 134 lbs) I am sleeping through the night. My thinking is becoming clear and not fuzzy. Oh, and my ears are not ringing all the time. My heart palpitations have subsided. I also take enzymes before each meal. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"
07/06/2007
The Candida Plan
Today I completed my 3rd week on The Candida Plan. This is the first eating plan I’ve ever been able to stay with more than a few days. After the first two weeks my previous life-long carb and sugar cravings are completely gone.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I am not constipated. I went from having 1 - 2 bowel movements a week to having 3 – 4 every day.

The chronic mystery rash on my hand and my itchy bum that I’ve had for the last 4 years are 90% gone. The skin on my face looks 10 years younger, I actually look really pretty without makeup now. I had acne as a teenager and it left me with acne scars and red marks that never went away but they have actually faded to the point where they are barely noticeable.

My skin went from grayish and pale looking to bright and peachy. My mom even asked if I had been to the tanning salon! Other scars on my body are fading as well, a scar I’ve had on my knee for over 10 years is completely gone.

Stretch marks I’ve had for 15 years are barely noticeable. Moles and freckles on my hands and arms are fading, including a raised mole I’ve had on my cheek for as long as I can remember has disappeared. Three warts have dried up and fallen off! 

New hair has sprouted on my hair line, but my excess body hair has been decreased, growing in slower, lighter, and thinner.

I am peaceful, calm and have a general feeling of happiness and excitement where I was previously very moody, depressed, wanted to be alone all the time and had no motivation to get out of bed in the mornings.

I know this is because I am giving my body what it needs to heal and regenerate itself properly. Oh yeah, and I’ve lost 10 pounds! I am actually amazed at the improvements I’ve seen in only 3 weeks.
03/14/2014
The Candida Plan
Feeling great! My Triglycerides are down from 695 to 108, Cholesterol down to 140, and I lost 22 lbs. I'm feeling good enough to start exercising now. Thank you !!!
04/28/2014
The Candida Plan
I started The Candida Plan about a month ago at 250 lbs. I weighed in this past weekend at 236 lbs. I also have been straddled with a nasty case of vertigo for close to a week. That seems to be behind me at this point. Lots of remarkable things have happened besides the weight loss. Vitality is coming back, strength is better and other serious problems are all much better.
03/21/2014
The Candida Plan
My energy is better and my foot fungus, which I had for 5 years is going away, without me doing anything topically. I've noticed in the last week that my lung pains are totally gone. I had lung pain 2 1/2 to 3 years. I didn't have any previous lung injuries.
06/16/2014
The Candida Plan
 I am now on my 4th week of The Candida Plan and its working.  I have suffered for the past 4-6 years with chronic fatigue, foggy thinking, numerous physical complaints, food and chemical intolerances and my GP has done every test there is and kept telling me its all in my head or tying to give me different drugs for different symptoms. 

Four weeks in and I have the energy I had when I was in my 20's (now 40's).  I am awake at the crack of dawn, awake late on in the evening and no longer feel that I am dragging myself through sinking sand.

The Candida Plan is easy and I can't believe that so many people are still overweight when all they need to do is cut out all the rubbish.  This plan should be promoted as a healthy eating plan and target the masses of folks that are struggling to lose weight.    

I have lost 7 lbs in three weeks and I didn't want or need to lose any and I'm just hoping I put some back on when this plan finishes.  I read on one of your testimonials that a client felt they could feel the candida dying and thats how I feel.  I feel that I am shrinking and I can feel  it working and killing all the bad stuff in me. 

I need to be imaginative with my food but I am eating such healthy stuff and hardly ever hungry.  If anything I'm just a tad bored with carrot sticks and salads and struggle to find the snacks I need in between meals.  Rice cakes are my saviour! oh and bananas ;-) So thank you for being out there and thank God I found your website. 

I was beginning to seriously worry that there was something dreadfully wrong with me and I would just shrivel up and lose the ME from years ago. My vitality and energy have returned which to me is priceless. 
07/01/2014
The Candida Plan
I completed The Candida Plan for the first time in July 2011; taking the complete set of supplements, following the diet to the letter and carefully following the sweating protocol. The Plan advised the importance of following the sweating program as part of the cleansing process. At times, I did experience a mild sore throat. I began the program with the intention of cleansing my body. My body now feels lighter and more pure. There are many foods and beverages that I now have no desire to eat or drink. It was a challenging program to follow. In addition to the way my body now feels it has been a spiritually and mentally strengthening experience. I revisited and completed the diet portion of the program again in 2013 and 2014. I would highly recommend this program.

I did not begin The McCombs Plan with the intention of losing weight; however I have reduced my size from a 4-6 to a size 0. I now have the goal of perfecting my body. I still have a little work to do in that area. That is one reason I continue to revisit the diet portion of the program. This program has been a blessing in my life.
09/05/2014
The Candida Plan
Dr McCombs, I can't thank you enough for The Candida Plan. It has given me the foundation for healing now and for the rest of my life. Without this plan, I would have NEVER been able to heal from the damage of fungal candida, celiac disease and levaquin poisoning.

Before this plan, I was literally starving from inability to absorb proper nutrients. I went from 123 pounds to a mere 100 pounds due to fungal candida and my other conditions colliding at one time. I had no hope of ever returning to the person I was a decade ago, before I got sick.

The Candida Plan hasn't just given me physical healing but it's given me HOPE and the knowing that I am getting better! Everyday, I am TRULY healing.

The inflammation in my body has dramatically decreased. The weight of years and years of toxins have fallen off of my shoulders. I can actually absorb my nutrients now and I'm up to 114 pounds, steadily climbing my way back to a healthy weight.

I no longer suffer from the horrible effects of brain fog, bloating, eczema, acne, painful joints/muscles, muscle twitching/spasms, and getting more and more inflamed and sick when I eat, etc. I will return to The Candida Plan for the rest of my life.
10/05/2012
The Candida Plan
I have suffered with a great many health problems for twenty years. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with its many symptoms but also depression, IBS, headaches, auto-immune problems, night-sweats, swelling of glands, reflux, very underweight, flatulence, bloating - the list goes on and on. I heard a podcast of a radio show featuring Jeff McCombs and it spoke to me on a very deep level in terms of my experience of living in my body. I took the plunge to do the full Candida Plan.

I had high hopes but I was also aware I had had high hopes on many, many occasions for other treatments, diets, protocols etc so my cynicism remained ready and waiting.

I started the program on April 10th 2014 - it is now September 24th 2014 and my overall health has not been as good in twenty years (since I was 22 actually).

Not only did The Candida Plan alleviate my candida problems, it got me to a state of well being sufficient that I was able to discover an underlying PTSD problem that had also been driving adrenal and fatigue problems in my body.

I kept in regular contact with Dr. Jeff and he has even pointed me in a very helpful direction as regards to my PTSD issue. I cannot recommend him or his program enough.

There were times when I felt truly awful on the program but Dr. Jeff's reassurance and explanations kept me on target. I am now reborn at 44 years old. Thank you Dr. Jeff!
09/25/2014
The Candida Plan
Your Plan turned my life around. My energy came back, my brain started to work again, I hadn't been able to work or hold down a job before doing your Plan. Thank you so much!
11/23/2014
The Candida Plan
After 1 week, I can squat now. I haven't been able to bend my knees in 3 years. My fingers and ankles aren't puffy anymore. My face has lost its puffiness. My brain feels a lot better. I've gone from 123 -116 in one week. I feel 100% better and look forward to feeling even better.
04/29/2015
The Candida Plan
I feel fantastic. I can't believe how good I feel. I did a full squat to the floor. I haven't been able to do that in 6 years!
05/13/2015
The Candida Plan
 The Candida Plan is wonderful! While on the plan I felt and looked better than any other time during my adult life. The work you do is life-changing, amazing. Thank you!
06/06/2015
The Candida Plan
My husband has had acid reflux for over 20 years and as soon as he started on your diet plan it was gone. He has only been on it for 1 week and I have been on it for 6 weeks but it is amazing!
02/26/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment