Tuesday 7 June 2016

My right hand etc.

My right hand had a was inclined to claw, so over  the last few weeks, I have got in the habit of bending my fingers back, I can feel it in my neck, but by manipulating my fingers by pushing them back, over time my hand has released it's tension, although not perfect it is not clawed psychological stress also had an affect, as it caused tension in my upper back and neck another one f those catch 22s.

I apologise if yesterday I came across  a little bit angry and aggressive, today I have my happy and sensible head on.

Another experience, although has now subsided, intermittent red hands apparently hot to touch, red and warm knees, I have experienced strange things happening, on two occasions crops of red spots on just appeared on my hip, like  they were drawn on between 10 and 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment