Monday 6 June 2016

My Jaw

Several weeks/months ago my 2nd from back right hand side tooth split in half and fell out, I thought that I was going to experience jaw pain and it was going to be a problem, but it has healed fine.

On two occasions I have experienced a dull ache where the tooth was, yesterday being one of them, but is ok now.

When I was about 14 I was hit in the jaw (by a boy might I add) anyway I digress, from that day, my jaw has always clicked, that is as I have since  learnt is a sign of a misaligned Atlas.

And may have been the reason that a couple of years later, I needed glasses, my vision has since rectified.


Their are many people making an awful lot of people misdiagnosed with many neurological conditions, that simply  don't exist, as they have been made up by medics.

Even the theory that "ms" causes lesions on the brain, this theory goes back to a French doctor in the 19th century, who did an autopsy on a dead woman who supposedly had "ms".

This theory has never been challenged, but I DO, as it is a nonsense, "ms" in my opinion does NOT exist.


AND  YOU CAN'T CURE, WHAT DOES NOT EXIST. enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment