Sunday 3 August 2014

Finally Marie-Agnes Casalini, knocks the nail on its head, A true BINGO moment !!!!, joining up the dots is why this blog exists. BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Marie-Agnès Casalini and I am one of the first practitioners in the UK trained to apply the AtlasPROfilax® adjustment method.
I was educated and certified by the Atlas Academy®, Switzerland, SA CH 3960 Sierra and I became fully trained and qualified as an Atlas practitioner on 10th May 2007.
Since then we have treated hundreds of patient from all over England.

How did I become an Atlas Practitioner?
As long as I can remember, I have been looking for something which could create an amazing change to people’s lives and also something that would not only add to existing therapies, but something which would be very vital to people’s health. In 2006, a German friend of mine told me about friends having major results after having their Atlas corrected in Germany.
Unfortunately, there were no Atlas practitioners in the UK at that time so I decided to go to France to get my Atlas bone realigned into the correct position. After the correction, I was experiencing impressive changes: holding myself upright without any effort, so light and well-balanced, as if my body did not weigh anything anymore, I felt like I was flying!

"Before my Atlas was corrected, I suffered from knee pain when running. I found out that it was due to my pelvis not being aligned, which was creating more pressure on the knees.
I made many attempts with different practitioners to straighten my pelvis, without success. Whenever it was readjusted, it quickly went out again. Since my Atlas has been correctly positioned, my chiropractor has confirmed that my pelvis has remained straight and stable.  I have had it checked a few years later, and it is definitively in the correct position, and and my knee is no longer painful."
Then, I spread the good news to my friends, some of whom went to France to get their Atlas realigned. When they also got impressive results, I decided I had to learn this amazing method.
I attended the first training given in the UK in May 2007 and successfully qualified as an “Atlas Prof” certified by the Atlas Academy® in Switzerland following the revolutionary method developed by R. C. Schümperli .
Apart from AtlasPROfilax® I also use a therapy called Scenar developed by Russian Scientists for their astronauts. I am currently studying Kinesiology at the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology.
 






I don't necessarily follow the beaten track. I am unconventional, always curious about life,
always searching for my own truth. I am very spiritual and into self-development.
My motto is a healthy mind in a healthy body. I enjoy keeping fit, cycling, going to the
gym and eating healthy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment