Saturday 23 August 2014

Left on MS Society boards stranded like many - what a disgrace these message boards do more harm than good

Many young people are left some in limbo asking advice from others. I know it's Atlas related, but I can't help her as they will stop my message from getting to her, because I am banned, disgraceful!
 
 
 
 
 
panzoim
22 Jul 2014 at 12:23AM
Hi everyone!
I've lived with MS all my life in the form of my amazing mum, but now it's actually started to happen to me and I'm pretty terrified. Haven't seen my GP yet as I'm visiting my mum in Spain.
I've had numbness and tingly pins and needles in my hand and arm for about a week or so and it's gradually gone into my leg, first left and now the right and it's getting worse and worse every day. Often to the point I can't feel my feet. Similar to the feeling I had when recovering from my c section. I'm totally fatigued and I'm also experiencing pain behind my left eye.
My husband is in the navy and goes away every two months and I don't drive and have a young child to look after, mum told me when they did tests on her they kept her in hospital for 10 days, is this what I can expect too?
Any help or advice or even own experiences would be really helpful. Can't sleep for twitching hand and dead legs. Going to be a long night!
Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment