Saturday 16 August 2014

Re my previous posts re Epstein Barr Virus, Lyme Disease, Candida, Cancer. perhaps BBC Professor Winston could unravel it all


The immune system is compromised to an alarming degree.....It's all very scary as these have been allowed to manifest in humans for decades.

I myself believe are safe, I have never suffered from fatigue as I think I am immune to Epstein Barr Virus, I haven't had Chicken Pox, Shingles, Glandular fever, or Cold Sores, I was diagnosed with genital Herpes years ago, but now I think was  Thrush.

I  have dealt with my Candida through diet etc. it has taken 2 - 3 years to leave my system as invaded my blood and had become trapped in areas that have since been released by Chiropractic or Neuro Physio manipulation.

What I have read regarding above is extremely frightening, as people are really sick and don't know it and if have severe Candida risk it developing into Cancer.

We have surgeons cutting tumours out of people even organ parts such as the bowel etc. but they are not dealing with the cause which is CANDIDA FUNGUS.

It also causes depression alters mood even causes Schizophrenia, I even think it has a bearing on how volatile people have become.

I am glad this blog is not in public hands as would cause panic.

 Holistic medicine, diet nutrition diet is our only way forward. I have tried very hard to let others know within the UK know about Candida and Misaligned Atlas issues which also plays a huge part as this is also involved.

This is so SERIOUS Professors and Scientists should be made aware, There is one that works for BBC Robert Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment