Friday 1 April 2011

When word gets out

When it finally becomes common knowledge about the existance of Candida and all its implications and problems it causes to the whole system if left untreated. And that it has actively been ignored by the medical profession, which is a shame in the fact that it could be used in such a possitive way, to inform people the danders of poor diet, for adults and children, this fact could be invaluable to get joe public to seriously look at what they consume. Anyway I digress, when it becomes public, there will be outrage and uproar and unfortunately doctors reputations will be catastrophicaly damaged, as because this is being hidden, what else are they keeping from us. This will be the way things will develop, I'm quite sure.

I have it and I think I've had it for a long time too.  When a Doctor called out to me and I dsaid that I was convinced that my pain in my back was kidney, then she continued to tell me in my own house that I was in denial of ms, and that she needed a urine sample which turned out to be clear. Was she trying to distract me from the real problem which was Candida, I suppose I will never really know one way or tother. but she has lost my trust, definitely, as she disrespected my beliefs and that is wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment