Friday 22 April 2011

Sorry but I just have to say

That when I do walk, I have absolutely no intention of staying in a country that has allowed all of this happen to me, the NHS is at fault and the MSS  has just perpetuated the situation for those like me. They have solely concerntrated in channeling all their monies raised into a medical solution as to a cure only. nThis I consider very short sighted and does not instigate any kind of progress. They are too busy raising funds and congratulating that they have overlooked the reasons  as to why they exist,  and the people that they should be fighting for, have been forgotton.. They have unwhittingly allowed, the ms symptom umbrella to manifest and just get bigger and bigger until out of control. And all they have managed to achieve is to keep their organisation up and running and for them to just grow and grow.

I have an ex sister-in-law in the States who also has been diagnosed with ms and I intend to see her as soon as it is possible, also their is a man called Montel that I would very much like to meet. That guy was so close to sussing out the full scenario, its really quite incredible, and to think that an item he did on the Atlas is one of several reasons why I am at the stage that I have come to, and I would like to shake his hand and say thanx. And my son wants to go to America in a few years when he is 16, so it looks like I'm going too.

I will never walk away or abandon those, that have also been incorrectly diagnosed, especially those that are young, They could be my children so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment