Sunday 3 April 2011

Two Alternatives

I find it frustrating when something like the following post on the EL board of the MSS website appears and I am powerless to reply to it, giving some kind of alternative possibility. Candida causes fatigue as so does a misaligned Atlas. not just one but two possibilities. I cannot give this man or many many others a choice to look into other alternatives. frustrating frustrating frustrating and very unfair





Having had a conversation with a fellow MS'er regarding fatigue and the management of it - or should I say lack of management of it I realised as probably have many no doubt, that in all the developments in DMD's whether they work or not, who is looking at the issues with fatigue.

Figures - I think we all know that 85% of folk living with MS experience fatigue but the only real options available are Modanfiil, Amantadine or rest - none of which seem make a hell of a difference

Fatigue is the one thing that disrupts peoples lives - it certainly is a right royal pain in the arse for me. Wouldn't it be nice to have something that could suppress the fatigue and also allow you to try and live as normal a life as you can within the confines of this lovely MonSter.

Do we need to start jumping up and down or just accept it?

Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment