Wednesday 6 April 2011

Don't jump in with the drug remedy too quickly

I think Western medicine reaches out for the drug solution far too quickly, ignoring the bodys capapility to fight off infection and heal itself. Eastern medicine is a much calmer and respectful approach to our systems capabiities.
 When my children were small, they would get ear or throat infections,I never rushed them to the doctors for a course of antibiotics as I knew that there was a possibility of bu ilding up immunity to them, and I wanted to save their use in case something serious came up. I would give them calpol for the pain and keep their temps down and if no improvement within 48 hrs, I wouls have then taken them to the Doctors, but I never ever needed to, the would sleep, and within 72 hrs were oractically fixed. I am so pleased now because of the Candida risk, I didnt go down that route.

We need to back off from always a drug solution, and explore alternative remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment