Tuesday 12 April 2011

Couldnt make a list of it all

If someone said to me write down in order all the things that have happened to you, that have drawn you to todays conclusions, I would not have a clue, unravelling the whole mess that I found myself in was a long and very complex procedure, a huge nearly impossible task. But as I have said before, my Dad was keen to fix things, and there was always a reason as to why something would not work, and I suppose that is how I have viewed it all, its been a process of ellimination, a long old haul but I made it and now know what I am now dealing with A misaligned Atlas which has caused further misalignment in my spine, my hips to tilt and my spine to twist. The other elliment which I was totally unaware that I had until recently, (and that is why it should be public knowledge) is Candida, I will know continue with my new diet for the forseeable future. This has been a major factor, because I was ignorant to it, by lack of knowledge, it was allowed to manifest and cause me even more problems, Doctors need to acept Candida and its causes one being antibiotics, because until then people will suffer it and not know and that is wrong.

Anyway this blog has been brilliant at letting me make a record of the process of my findings, and in being able to communicate with others in the professional sector, who are then able to make differences to current events and attitudes.

I threw out the ms handbook a while back and I am very grateful that I did that as the whole thing needs looking at with a fresh original unbiast approach, and in doing that we then have progress.


Oh nearly forgot, as important is the effect a misaligned Atlas and Candida has on the bladder meridian, and our natural waste system i.e. the gut.

I have come to one other conclusion, that the human body is a remarkeble thing, and does have the ability to self heal, truely remarkable and each and every one of us has this capability, no ones excluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment