Sunday 3 April 2011

To see with a bit more clarity

After my Atlas had first been adjusted my vision more or less improved immediately, I hadnt realised that my sight was that bad, as have always worn glasses for distance. Anyways it was like somebody had fixed my telly without telling me, the colours were so much brighter it was a totally nice surprise as it wasnt expected. My sight is still a bit off, but I had expected it to improve even more as treatments progress. But apparently Candida can cause blurred vision (yet another ms symptom) so that could be the reason it is still off, only time will tell so we'll see. I'm still happy with the improvement that I've already had. I did have an eyetest, as I needed to know it wasnt my imagination, but yes there was improvement, so onwards and upwards we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment