Thursday 7 April 2011

Improvements every day, may be little but all adds up

Compared to how I was 2 years ago there is no comparasson, no I cant walk yet, but I do expect to in the future, I have been seeing a Chiropractor for some time who is doing spine atlas and hip adjustments, but we had come to a bit of a standstill as to progress, as I had spasming in the hip and leg area. Recently I have discovered that I have Candida, and as I am experiencing a longer die off period than is usual, I can only presume that I have had it for a long time and it has truely invaded my whole system, I am now on a strict diet taking suppliments to kill of the Candida, and I am also now taking vitamins and minerals to replace the ones lost through the elliminating process. I suspect I have probably had Candida for many years so my digestive system has been faulty at processing waste normally, I dont know that this is fact only a possibility, but the discovery of this and the hold it has had on me physically has prevented me achieving my goal to walk. I can feel change so next time after the diareah has gone and my system is clear I can then resume with John my Chiropractor and we can again progress as we should. I have strength in my upper torso, even though my finer motor skills are week i.e. writing and using a knife and fork, they do intermitantly improve but I hope to make that permenant. My core will now have the opportunity to strengthen and that has been weakened by various things going on which are also related to the bladder meridian which is quite complex in the pelvic area.

No comments:

Post a Comment