Saturday 9 April 2011

I made a mistake , but now happy as Larry

As one has to in life, I have to admit a mistake, I had fallen victim of Candidas and that I do not doubt, but I carried on taking the relevant suppliments long after "die off" this I did because I presumed that the die off period was why I was experienceing ongoig diarriah it was constant, but after doing some further investigations realised that I must have long since experience "die off" but just didnt realise it as the flue like symptoms never materialised at the time. Finnaly the penny dropped, thank goodness, I stopped suppliments yesterday and normal service has resumed. Today I am so happy, and I feel really good too, more like the old me really quite a turn around. As I sit here I have no pain at all, I have discomfort in my kidney area when in be laying down, but no way as severe as it was, no way at all. So after all this, I deduce that the lower back pain I have experienced for at least 3 years  may have always been kidney related, hard to believe but I think is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment