Thursday 28 April 2011

Its good to know why things happen

I have just sat iun my wheelchair and hung the washing on my airer, and for the first time in years it was easy and I really enjoyed doing it. The mechanics of my body are realigning and this is making it much easier to function at doing tasks like this. Its really incredible, and I am so pleased that this is starting to happen, its like being some kind of puzzle and things are finally slowly beginning to fit together.

Also earlier today my sciatic pain in my lower back suddenly worsened, but after I had been to the toilet of number 1s and twos, it went. This is because that the bladder ect are in close proximity tothe sciatic nerve, and one affects the other and vice versa, just google sciatic nerve and bladder. The internet is such a wonderful thing, dont get me wrong there also is a mountain of rubbish out there, but learn to avoid it and you're laughing and learning at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment