Wednesday 22 July 2015

Our drinking water is making us sick, British and Americans at risk

Is Your Drinking Water Making Your Candida Worse ?
There are many substances that damage our intestinal flora but two of the most damaging are Chlorine and Sodium Fluoride.   They are posion to our delicate system, especially those of us with Candida.  

Most of the cities put both Chlorine and Sodium Flouride into our public drinking water.   

Hitler was the  first to use  fluoridated drinking water  in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo didn't care about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.) Fluoride Stupidity and Population Control

So what the heck are they using fluoride in our drinking water for???  And Chlorine????   Hitler also used chlorine, of course he used it in a gas form to kill people.  I know there are days I can smell chlorine strong in my tap water, did they put to much in or what?

I know when I would drink our tap water, I would get a burn in my upper stomach and throat.  Have you ever drank the tap water and burped and smelled a gassy medicine smell?  It didn't happen often to me but it has happened.

I don't know about you but I sure don't want to drink chlorine or fluoride any longer.  That is why I buy bottled water and why we decided to put a whole house water filtration system into our house.
If you are on the Anti Candida Diet you might want to try a whole house filtration system like the one I have called Hydrocare Dual Plexx.
http://hydrocareusa.com/pages/dualplexx
 Mine is for city water, but they also make one for well water.   This is the only way I know to make sure no chlorine or flouride get into you body.  When we bathe, our body sops up the chlorine and flouride like a sponge.
Until you can get a whole house water filter system, try using Steam Distilled Drinking Water, this won't help with the showers and baths, but it will help a little.     You will still be getting chlorine and flouride in through your skin, then your liver has to work hard to get it out.      
There is also a shower head that they sell... not sure what company, but it takes the chlorine out of your shower water.  If I can find the name of the company, I will list it here.. just in case you want to invest in one.

Check Out My Other Posts On HydroCare

No comments:

Post a Comment