Sunday 10 August 2014

Misaligned Atlas can cause dizziness, so can Candida - could be either or both

#1
Weird feelings
I've started to get a weird feeling at times and it's a worry. I was driving and it was like I was watching the road and scenery not really doing the driving. It was like I was watching myself doing the driving but not doing it myself. It was sort of like a dream.
I had a bad experience 4 weeks ago when I was in the garden, I stood up, had a reddish flash, then a white vision, a banging sound and then I found myself laying on the lawn and wondering where I was. My dad was with me and saw what happened, I had got up stumbled around, fell into the conservatory wall and then fallen backwards onto the lawn.
I went to the doctors but after checking my blood pressure it was low so that was probably the cause. I still have a large lump on my head from that day.
Maybe the blood pressure could be a cause of the weird feelings I've been having lately. Have any of you good people had any similar feelings of being kind of 'spaced out' and not really there?

 
I have MS
I've been feeling a bit woozy and dizzy. The MS nurse said I need to eat breakfast and eat more regularly. I think it has helped although it was never an issue before. Just another change to deal with!
Nothing as major as your event, but yes I have occasionally (and very mildly) felt like this.  I also have low blood pressure and moving from standing to flat on my back makes me feel very woozy for a couple of seconds, but the spaced out feeling is something different. Sometimes, I have trouble walking and 'seeing' at the same time.  I'm sure that is more a balance issue, but sometimes I feel I'm not really 'seeing' / 'registering' my surroundings.  Art galleries are right out of the question!
Emma x
hi billywhizz
i had an episode when i reached up to get the teabags from the topo of the cupboard.
next thing i knew i was lying on the kitchen floor with a worried husband and 2 paramedics kneeling beside me.
i had split my head open on the tiled floor.
was taken to A & E for stitches and they told me it was postural hypotension.
i still have it but know now to sit on the floor before i fall on it.
sometimes it happens when i turn over in bed but i treat it as a head rush and pretend that it's a pleasant thing. ( sort of people take drugs to eperience this!!)
you need to keep well hydrated because dehydration causes it as well.
good luck
carole x

No comments:

Post a Comment