Friday 24 October 2014

Candida and misaligned atlas have the same symptoms including fatigue which is common in "ms" diagnosed

does this make sense

Postby fee001 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 am
SYMPTOMS & CAUSES

Systemic candidiasis, as a separate disease, was not recognized or defined until the 1980's, mostly because its symptoms were so varied and duplicated those of other illnesses, leading doctors to conclude that the patient was suffering from, for example, sinusitis instead of yeast infiltration of the nasal passages. Additionally, since one of the main causes of systemic candidiasis are doctor prescribed antibiotics, which kill the intestinal bacteria that control candida, the medical profession was probably not too eager to admit the existence of this disease. Diagnoses of candidiasis were limited to its visible manifestations, e.g., a vaginal or oral yeast infection. Treatment was directed towards eradicating these conditions alone without addressing the reality of a more serious, but hidden, infection.

The symptoms of candidiasis, and their severity, vary from person to person but the main ones are: chronic fatigue, especially after eating, depression, craving for breads and sugars (yeast eats sugar), extreme mood swings, feelings of rage, especially after eating sugary foods, feeling "drunk" after eating a meal high in carbohydrates (candida's waste is alcohol), hypoglycemia, excessive mucous of the throat, nose, and lungs, chronic fungal infections of the skin (jock itch, athlete's foot) or vaginal/oral thrush, diarrhea, anal itching, short-term memory loss, feeling "spacy," and bloating or gassiness after eating.

In addition to these, lymphatic swelling, difficult PMS, night sweats, chest and joint pain, memory loss, incoordination, blurred vision, intense, random headaches, intermittent vertigo, insomnia, sneezing fits, and increased food allergies are also fairly common. A person tends to get extremely sensitive to damp, mildewy environments and, sometimes, to extreme humidity as well as perfumes, colognes, and smoke. Since candida can infiltrate the urinary tract, acute kidney infections, cystitis, and prostatitis are possible.

While these symptoms can indicate other illnesses, if certain factors are present in one's personal history the symptoms are likely to indicate candida overgrowth. These factors are:

•Prolonged, or repeated, use of antibiotics, corticosteroid drugs, and/or birth control pills, at any time in the past,
•a diet high in processed sugars which encourages candida growth, and
•preexisting immunosuppression caused by drug or alcohol abuse, multiple blood transfusions, debilitating illness, organ transplants, or chemotherapy. All three are NOT required to bring on a case of candidiasis: excessive "sugar binging" can cause it just as surely as antibiotics can. Pregnancy also predisposes women to the condition since pregnancy alters the body's delicate hormonal and pH balance: candida thrives in an alkaline environment.
Contributing factors are:

•low stomach acidity leading to poorly digested food and
•improper bowel movements leading to prolonged retention of fecal matter in the colon: these conditions promote yeast overgrowth.
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
User avatar
fee001
Family Elder
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Notts England



Advertisement

Postby fee001 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm
A misaligned Atlas can cause


headaches/migraines
sinus problems
asthma
tinnitus
loss of sleep
allergies
neck pain
balance problems


also possible

nervous tension
fatigue
knee pain
trigeminal neuralgia google.. Dr Windman atlas
cervical and lumber pain problems
arm pain
hip pain
lower back pain
sciatica
numbness
fibromyalgia


My Atlas was out, has caused many knock effects, I have 9 problems listed above, that will be rectified with continued Chiropractic treatment.

Hope this helps

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
User avatar
fee001
Family Elder
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Notts England


Postby nicolejonesti » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm
Have they looked at chiari malformation?

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chia ... chiari.htm
User avatar
nicolejonesti
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:00 pm


Postby ToniH » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm
nicolejonesti wrote:Have they looked at chiari malformation?

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chia ... chiari.htm


I'm having my MRIs and MRAs Monday. This doctor has only examined me once, so he hasn't had time to look at everything. But I'm hopeful he'll find it, whatever it is.

I had an embarassing moment at the bank yesterday. I completely blanked on who I was making a cashier's check out to, nevermind that it's been the same company for almost two years. I literally had a blank mind for about two minutes. I was mortified.

Also, I have a pain that's come back and I don't know what it is. It's a swollen lump underneath my jawline. If you drew a straight line down my skull from my left eye and felt underneath my jaw, it's right there. It's so tender that even turning my head causes pain. I had this once before and asked the ENT who was evaluating my vertigo/pulsatile tinnitus. I tried to show him where it was, and he told me that it wouldn't hurt if I'd quit poking it. I think he did say it wasn't a lymphnode, maybe a salivary gland? I can't feel the tender area from inside my mouth, I don't know. I just know it hurts like a bitch, and it's one more pain I don't need.

Crossing my fingers for something to come of the MRI/MRA Monday!
User avatar
ToniH
Family Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm


Postby ToniH » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:55 pm
fee001 wrote:A misaligned Atlas can cause


headaches/migraines
sinus problems
asthma
tinnitus
loss of sleep
allergies
neck pain
balance problems


also possible

nervous tension
fatigue
knee pain
trigeminal neuralgia google.. Dr Windman atlas
cervical and lumber pain problems
arm pain
hip pain
lower back pain
sciatica
numbness
fibromyalgia


My Atlas was out, has caused many knock effects, I have 9 problems listed above, that will be rectified with continued Chiropractic treatment.

Hope this helps

Fiona


I've had two chiropractors check me out, and they both determined that the severity of my problems are not caused by the alignment. I hoped it was something that simple, because I love chiropractic as an alternative health method.
User avatar
ToniH
Family Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm


Postby fee001 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 pm
Hi!

Not all chiropractors specialize in Atlas misalignment. I have been very lucky in finding John my chiropractor. He is a one man band so to speak I didnt want a large practise with that conveyorbelt feel.

I also had an exray on by the NHS several months before as I was convince that I had something wrong with my neck, but was told that there was nothing wrong. So what they were basing that on I do not know.
I have scoliosis so surely that affects the neck, but perhaps they did not feel that was relevant.

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
User avatar
fee001
Family Elder
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Notts England

No comments:

Post a Comment