Thursday 23 October 2014

repost Jan 2011 - here comes another "charcot marie tooth disease"

yet another condition thrown into the diagnosis pot  "charcot marie tooth disease" somebody has been diagnosed with both, there are definite crossovers here it like they are both the same condition, its abnormalities in the mylen sheath, so I suppose until autopsy they cant tell anything yet again for definite, this is another condition discovered in th 19th century, yet again has this theory been investigated and challenged recently as to its existance. Or is this another ball that they are going to blindly run with, and ignore especially the coverup by stresses caused upon the body both physical and psychological that manage to hide an underlying issue.

I have just done a little skim/bottom line reading, and this fits me perfectly especially the hip dysplasia and scoliosis, I will write these down and ask Chiro if in his professional oppinion this is what I have as its practically me. Best I dont take all this on board, as would really do a sane persons head in, how do they cope with all this info as loads to read up on pages in fact. Talk about grabbing at straws, but this effects peoples lives, but perhaps they are trying to make this one fit as it effects younger people apparently back to childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment