Monday 30 December 2013

I hope that we all can look forward and not back.

I am a firm believer that info should be free to us all, there are a lot of people making a lot of money out of those diagnosed with "ms" particularly CCSVI and diets etc.

Over the past 3 years I have encountered much, I have Googled away mostly every day, advertising is constantly in your face, I am lucky I can ignore it and carry on regardless, but many must fall into their trap.

A subject takes my interest, but before reading on, I will scroll to the end, and to read or learn further and often crucial information, it requires credit card details and some kind of fee. I can just move onto something else, but others are caught by that sales hook and then they reel you in.

Google is surrounded by  advertising there are huge quantities of money to be made from people like me with an incorrect MS diagnosis especially the diet market.

I have learned much over the last few years, but since switching search engines to Ask Jeeves in the last few weeks I am coming across new more localised information to the UK I haven't seen before.

I pride myself in the fact that the info on my blog is free without any advertising, as that in itself would corrupt the reason of why the post exists, what was my motive.

The making of money plays no part here. Us the public have the right to know about what can affect our health and both a misaligned Atlas and Candida totally messes with the whole of our being, when I walk, which will be sooner rather than later will prove.

But when that does happen I cannot go public, why? because those diagnosed with this made up condition, will not believe me because, the pain the balance problems are very very real, tremor spasm, poor eyesight, blood circulation I had them all, but as I sit here and type this, I can honestly say I m a normal person but just can't walk yet. But I am sure in 2014 I will, I am finally happy and very much looking forward to my future.
And I hope with all of your help, others will be able to feel the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment