Wednesday 28 August 2013

if someone took the time to study MSS message boards, ???

The answer would stare them in the face??????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe ms?
Author
Post
Frankieb0137
28 Aug 2013 at 3:27PM
Hi
Was wondering if any of you guys could help?
Last month or so all of a sudden I started to ache all over it now seems to migrate round my body, one day it's my back another days it's my leg or leg neck and so on,
I've had a dead right leg for two days which was an achy numb pain today that has gone now its my neck and shoulders.
Bloods came back fine but now my doctor thinks its due to my sleeping which I'm not getting a lot of,
Been having a few headaches as well,
Asked my doctor if it could be ms he said no I'm too young I'm 27,
My aunty has ms and she said this is how hers started.
Any advice would be great thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment