Saturday 3 August 2013

Beebe - back in 2003- Astounding

Tue, Dec-16-03, 05:28
New Member
Posts: 1
 
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/166/145 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 59%
Location: South Florida
Default Candida and heart problems

Hi,
I am new to this board. I have read some very interesting things that have got me thinking. I have suffered with heart problems since I was about 13 years old. It began just as I was undergoing the hormonal changes etc.... Since then, I have developed increasingly debilitating symptoms of shortness of breath, arrhythmias and tachycardia. I have always been brushed off by cardiologists who tell me I need to relax. I am not an anxious person. I am very even tempered. Stress does aggravate things, but is not a major issue for me.
In the last few years after the birth of my last two children, I have developed migrating joint pain, a rosacea rash on my face, and my heart has gotten worse. I had a cardiac work-up done that showed fluid around my heart. I had a cathter ablation done for the tachycardia, which has resolved. But everything else is the same or worse. My doctor has referred me to a rheumatologist for testing for lupus. I was almost resigned to the possibility of that until I began to read about yeast. I have taken inumerable courses of antibiotics since childhood. I was very succeptible to strep throat and ear infections etc... After my first child was born, I spent the following year battling recurrent yeast infections and cystitis. I now have a chronic soar throat and hoarseness on top of everything else, but the main concern is my heart. There are some days that I wake up and can barely brush my hair. It is all I can do to feed and take care of three children. Since my cardiac tests are basically normal, I am wondering if something in the way of yeast and toxins and stuff can affect your heart rhythm. I have read that people with mitral valve prolapse often have candida problems, and that was actually in a medical journal. I have a slight MVP. I am almost embarassed to be complaining about all of this stuff. Iam not a whiner. I just usually keep it to myself and do what I can to work around it. But if someone out there can share some wisdom or experience, it's worth being a little embarassed. BTW, I am currently using Monistat for it's intended purpose. Does it sound like yeast?

Thank You to anyone that can help. Kent, are you reading this? I would love to hear what you have to say. I have been to your website.
Reply With Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment