Sunday 25 August 2013

Atlas and Bladder Meridian???

As I improve and my core muscles strengthen, one thing I am aware of is the effect they have on my bladder. Over time I think my bladder may have increased n size.So as my muscles come back into play, my bladder releases some urine, it does not empty totally by any means, I then have to recreate the feeling of wanting to release and this is done by stimulating the sexual organ at the front, I think that has something to do will the fact that the bladder meridian goes round the sexual organs.

My bladder can also partially empty as I sleep, or as I try to get into a full sitting position in my chair, again it does not fully empty.

The bladder meridian has played a crucial roll causing spasm to occur, I am aware of it in my neck, lower back and pelvic area. The bladder meridian has affected the sciatic nerve and vice versa this also has played a crucial role

I believe that over a 13 year period my spine twisted anticlockwise, also my pelvis tipped and tilted causing a multitude of problems.

The Musculoskeletal system is like a perfect piece of engineering and if one component of that is out of alignment such as the Atlas it then renders the whole system useless which includes the bladder.

Google-Dr Windman Atlas-noting the human diagram. Then google- American acupuncture- noting again the route of bladder meridian, then cross reference the two and they practically match. And that in itself answers many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment