Wednesday 28 August 2013

Drs and Neuros know not what they do????????????

 
What is going on, they seem to be prescribing cocktails of drugs, when Atlas misalignment is her problem

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
 
 
 
Copaxone, pregabalin and topiramate.. Can I take them all?!
Author
Post
Debsyjo
28 Aug 2013 at 3:46PM
Hi all,
I have been diagnosed with MS after a years worth of testing and umming and arring, and finally a rather revealing MRI.
My problems actually started with RSD (so diagnosed the NHS!) 7 years ago, when after much sticking with needles and blood tests, CT's etc (I was only worth one cursory MRI back then!) they decided they'd put me on pregabalin for the pain, alongside Paracetamol, ibuprofen and Topiramate for severe headaches.
Since then symptoms have obviously manifested into MS following what the 'experts' thought was a series of strokes, for which they treated me with simvastatin and clopidogrel. I am also being treated for depression (little wonder really) by my GP with Sertraline.
My problem is that I would like to start on Copaxone but cannot find out if it is compatible with the anti-epileptics they have me on for my pain. I am due to see my MS nurse for the first time tomorrow and want to go armed with as much information as I can as I find it difficult to take in new verbal information readily! (So much for the phD!)
Any help or pointing-in-the-right-direction would be most graciously accepted.
Thank you all,
Debsyjo

No comments:

Post a Comment