Wednesday 28 August 2013

Again probably Atlas and Candida related

Symptom List
Author
Post
arwen
27 Aug 2013 at 12:14PM
I have an appt with neuro next week so wanted somebody to look at my symptom list. Really wanted to be prepared as much as possible after being told anxiety in July after falling over on rombergs, brisk reflexes etc.
Anyhow hear goes
Sep 2008: sudden onset of verigo (literally sent me to the floor in work out of the blue) lasted 3 weeks
May 2009- crawling and burning pains to right arm occasionaly rt leg and rt side abdo, forgetting words or saying wrong word, memory loss.
Sept 2009- Had EMG that was normal saw neuro got told everyone has these symptoms had MRI ??normal I never saw report and has been lost until I chased it up end of last week and found it so yet to see it
Dec 2009- worsening migraine, still episodes burning pains and crawling sensations to legs
Jan 2011- saw Neuro who said most likely all previous symptoms also due to chronic daily migraine started on daily preventative meds and migraines went.
Mid 2012- Urge incontinence developed
March 2013- Return of burning pains++, falling++, crawling sensation all over, ice cold sensation to leg, forgetting words or saying wrong words, dizzy. Also 2 episodes of faecal incontinence. Kids were holding onto me some days when walking
May- Saw GP bloods normal except low Vit D referred neuro start June
July- Eye test showed new nystagmus and acquired head tild
August- Eye pain nil found except squint to eye changed direction.
Throughout this I have developed fatigue also and probably had few periods of burning pains etc but if they only lasted a few weeks I wont have remembered when they were. I also cant judge distances over this time period and have become very clumsy. Also had times where I thought bed was shaking and it wasnt. Cant have very hot baths anymore as I feel exhausted for a good half hour after and have to lie down.
Not sure what is relevant what isnt any advice. Every time I go they ask me what I think is up. I also get asked if my problem is worrying or disabling. Any advice there also.
Thanks
A

No comments:

Post a Comment