Tuesday 22 November 2011

thisisms visitors only

 I have been banned from site via my internet provider so I cant even view the site and they can edit my posts as they like, and that really worries me, I was enjoying the interest people were starting to make re cervical spine care it was great, but there is definitely some manipulation of what people  are allowed to say for others to hear, you all deserve to know the truth about things, but I cant do it there they wont allow me to, so I will create another blog and condense it down to just the relevant information as this blog has too much on it to go through ok i'll get the new address to you somehow, trust me.

when I think about it they must have been really scared of what I might say, to  have banned me, must be a lot of money involved somewhere, what else could be their reason.


Thanx
Fiona  (fee001, fee002, Sunnee and Goodtotalk)

No comments:

Post a Comment