Thursday 17 November 2011

thisisms and a moderator called Jimmylegs

Jimmylegs on thisisms has deleted many of my posts re Candida. He gives nutrition advice re vitamins and supplements particularly zinc, and me saying Candida causes vitamin deficiency threatens that.but what he is doing is grossly deceptive. He is not allowing others access to any information on it.

He controls the whole site, he can say and do what he likes,

it is also pro ccsvi and a Dr gives out advice on treatment and I suspect is profiting from that. I am not the only one he has affected what they are allowed to say, if you dont agree with vitamins supplements or ccsvi,you are not allowed to say so.

Its the users of the site I am deeply concerned about, as they are not given a choice to consider it.
Also it appears that the site  is not regulated or checked by any governing body. I suspect Jimmylegs has controlled others in this way for years, and his ego wont let others speak freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment