Tuesday 22 November 2011

thisisms to pro ccsvi treatment

I have now been banned from this site three times, I have had posts edited and changed to make me look bad, I have now been banned three times as sunnee, fee001 and fee002. I am not rude or disrespectful to anyone, how they get away  with not being monitored by any kind of governing body concerns me, they have a target audience, and constantly premote ccsvi  they have a whole board  dedicated to it, even a Dr giving out advice etc also there is a moderator called Jimmylegs who gives nutrition advice but seems to have deleted all my Candida posts, probably because Candida causes a vitamin deficiency, so if you have alternative ideas than ccsvi or the taking of vits or suplements they get rid of you its not just me it cant be. the users of the site are being steered towards ccsvi treatment and I think thats wrong because balance debate is not permitted, and it is wrong to exploit people like that. my blood flow increased after my Atlas was adjusted, it could be that simple. if it wasnt for Uprightdoc they would have it all their own way, it needs to be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment