Tuesday 22 November 2011

my subject today is candida

Friday, 29 April 2011

Atlas was my main issue Candida my second

I know that I have banged on about the Candida thing, but it was the very last thing to my puzzle. My main problem was  is a misaligned Atlas, which has caused my spine to twist, rendering me unable to walk, as my weight diwsnt go straight down through my body, therefore making me unstable, it has also had an affect on my eyesight, blood flow, and finer motor skills requiring usage of my hands, this is slowly returning. We were progressing so well witgh the Chiropractic treatment, but came to a standstill, then I discovered I had Candida and the influences that was having hindered our progression. Today i have had my first treatment since, feel a bit like I've been run over, but pain/discomfort is good, it means something is happening, and now will be able to heal. so hopefully full progress can now be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment